8 Years, Over 45,000 Guests, A Million Memories
Vino Venue is a restaurant, wine bar, retail facility and wine and cooking school. Vino Venue also provides unique, entertaining and well-renowned private events. Managing approximately 300 events annually, V V provides self-contained, single-source event solutions.
- Wine socials for business prospects & clients
- LIVE wine dinners with a private Chef and Sommelier
- Conference break-out sessions or mixers
- Management team outings
- Business luncheons
- Team-building: cooking challenges, blind tastings, spirited competitions, trivia games
- Charitable events
- Professional association functions
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Rehearsal dinners and wedding parties
- Private one-on-one tutoring for couples & small groups
- Alumni gatherings
- Supper Clubs, Book Clubs, Neighborhood Associations, Swim & Tennis Clubs
We can help customize your event based on your budget, your guests and your desired outcome. We offer a comfortable environment for your event at our location, Vino Venue, at the intersection of I-285 and Chamblee Dunwoody Road. We can also come to the location of your choosing.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Jump to these specific sections by clicking on them.
Please contact us regarding your private event. We are happy to customize a proposal for you based on your budget and the goals for your event. We can work with most every budget and provide stellar customer service.
Contact: Lelia Bryan
Phone: 770-668-0435 x 702
*Unless otherwise stated 8% tax and 22% gratuity will be added to your final bill.
Please note: no event date is confirmed until a 50% deposit has been paid and a contract has been signed by client.